Support my LiveStrong Goal!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Yellowstone National Park

July 3 - what a bicycle ride -- Grand Teton to Yellowstone!

I arrived at Yellowstone early this afternoon; it is really not a long ride at all.  I know Isound like a 'broken record', but I can't begin to describe the beauty of this area.  Rode alongside of Jackson Lake, then Lewis Lake.   I am camping tonight at Grant Village Campground inside Yellowstone.  Tomorrow will be a 'rest day' in the sense that I am going to spend it exploring Yellowstone...

Jackson lake and Tetons

New Friends at the Rest Stop



Lewis Canyon


5 comments:

  1. Great photos Jeff. Your bike has held up pretty well for all those miles. Will you be crossing the continental divide again? How close did you come to the Wind River range before the Grand Tetons? Happy Trails Jeff. Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your travels. The pictures look incredible.
    From your friendly bus driver back at work.
    (You know who I am..LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, meeting you was certainly the highlight of my little trip. I'm happy to be along for the ride, now. Thanks for posting your trip. Jewel (Crowheart)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice that I can do this and I am glad that you all are coming along for the ride.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey King, good to see you are enjoying the trip. Keep up the good work. -Keller

    ReplyDelete