Support my LiveStrong Goal!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Repair Day

An eventful and busy day even though I did no miles.  Got a ride from a nice guy down to Danville KY early this morning.  Danville bike shop did not have my part, so a rental car and a ride to Lexington KY for me.  Got the part, drove back to Danville, and they replaced the shifter and gave my bike a tuneup.   

Bike is now safe and sound at Danville PD, and I am safe and sound at the Comfort Inn.  I have a ride in the morning back to Harrodsburg so I can be on my way back on the trail in the morning.

Could not have found nicer folks to help me today.  Chief Newell @ Danville PD and Ernest Crown-Weber at Danville Bike and Footwear - thank you for all the help!

Back on the road again in the AM....

No comments:

Post a Comment