Support my LiveStrong Goal!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Sad News Interrupts the ride

I just want to let everyone know that I am on my way back to Delaware for about a week, as my sister passed away unexpectedly last night.   The good people here at the church have allowed me to store  my bike, have given me a ride to Evansville Indiana and I am getting a plane early tomorrow morning.  I will be returning to Evansville on June 2nd, and will be back on the trail next Friday, June 3rd.

Thanks to everyone who has supported and helped me today making arrangements and helping me.  Your kindness is so appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Jeff my thoughts are with you. Your little bro Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don and I are so sorry to learn of this! We will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    Warmly,

    Matty (Wytheville Farmer's Market)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, I just caught wind of your sister's passing. Terrible news, so so sorry for your loss as you travel back home.

    If there's anything I can do for you from the road please let me know.

    You're in my thoughts...
    Corey

    ReplyDelete